Yahoo Password Recovery Without Phone Number
Yahoo is also a mail service providing social media platform, where you can send as well as receive emails. It’s hard when you forget your password and searching ways for Yahoo password recovery. So, you will find many information given on the login page that could help you to recover your account password. Mentioned below are the steps that could help you to reset password of your yahoo account.
Steps to Recover Yahoo account password: –
- The first thing that you need to do is, to go on the login page of your yahoo account and enter your phone number or email address, and click on “continue” option.
- You will be on the next page where it may ask you to enter CAPTCHA to confirm you’re not a robot.
- Enter the CAPTCHA, and move forward by clicking on the “continue” option. ( if the CAPTCHA you enter is wrong you can try clicking on next CAPTCHA)
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to enter your alternative email address or the phone number that was registered with your email account.
- If you’re not having phone number, you can go for the next way for recovering your account password that is, alternative email address.
- After entering your listed account number, you will receive “account key” on your listed email.
- Now enter the account key in the required field and click on “verify” option.
- Here you’ll be redirected to yahoo password reset page.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
Congratulation! You’ve successfully changed your Yahoo account password. Similarly, you can also reset your other email account password following the same kind of steps.