How to verify Facebook Page
Facebook is a platform which is excessively liked by people of all age children, youngsters, and even people of old age as well. People living in different areas across the whole world can get in touch with other persons on Facebook. Different individuals love to chat on Facebook, create a post, love to share things, and like others posts as well. As far as Facebook is concerned, its security is one of the greatest issues in the modern world. Your dearest Facebook account can have serious issues of security if its credentials are stolen or get leaked. So, that is why there is an option to create a Facebook page and then verifying it accordingly.
Steps to verify Facebook page:
The steps of Facebook page verification are quite simple and easy. Some of the steps are given below:
- Go to Facebook account login page. Enter your user name and password to login your page.
- After that go to settings option and after that locate where the page setting option is and once you find it, you can hit the option of page setting.
- In the next step, you can click on verify this Facebook page after going to general tab.
- To verify your Facebook page, you will receive a call on your registered mobile number by clicking on the option of call me.
- You can also opt for the option of receiving a code on your registered phone number.
- Once you receive the code you should enter it on the blank space and verify it.
- After performing this step, all your options of verifying your Facebook page have been completed.
In case of any query or doubt you can get in touch with Facebook customer support number. In case, you are in a jiffy, you can also take the assistance of third-party support to verify Facebook page.
Related Blogs :-