Apple safari is default browser used for Windows operating system. It is also used in I-phone as a default operating system of Apple phones. Apple safari although widely popular in I-phones as a default operating system, makes it difficult for users to use this operating system effectively. One of the main reasons of this troubling issue of Apple Safari Not Working is pop up ads. This is the biggest cause why people are not able to use Apple safari in an effective manner. So, the major concern at this part is how to stop pop up ads in Apple safari. So, here you will get an account of how to stop pop up ads in Apple safari.
Steps to describe about how to stop pop up ads in Apple safari:
- To disable the pop up ads in your browser is much easy task, just follow the below steps.
- Open your Apple safari browser.
- You have to select the safari option from the menu.
- Browse to the preference option in menu option.
- Now you have to click on Security option on the top of the window.
- There you can see an option of “Block pop-up windows” option.
- Once you see this option, you can click the check box to enable and disable the options.
So, these are a few steps that are quite sufficient to explain about how to stop pop up ads in Apple safari.
In case, you have any issues with the below-mentioned steps, then you can root out the concerns by contacting Apple Safari customer support or by selecting a renowned third-party service provider based on your research capabilities. So, you will be able to learn effectively about how to stop pop up ads in Apple safari.