How to recover hacked MSN account password
Some of you may have heard the name of MSN and some may be completely unaware about it. So, let’s define it first. MSN was introduced by Microsoft on August 24, 1995 as a collection of internet services and a web portal that is used for mobile devices and apps developed by Microsoft. Since the day of its release, MSN made a special space in the hearts of the customers. Despite so much popularity of MSN, there are some problems that must be directly addressed immediately to save the users from any kind of glitches and unfavorable experiences. A major problem that all users confront is that their MSN account password is hacked by the hackers. If you also keep on thinking about how to recover hacked MSN account password then scroll below to acquire the knowledge of some troubleshooting ideas.
Steps to recover hacked MSN account password:
- First of all, login to MSN account login page. Now you will see a reset your password page.
- Now, you will be required to answer a few security questions. It is for the purpose of verifying your identity.
- You will also be required to give either your phone number or alternate email id.
- Now, a password reset link will be sent to your alternate email Id or phone no.
- Once you click on that link, you will be able to recover your hacked account by resetting the password.
- After clicking on that link just reset your password and confirm it.
- At last, save your settings.
Now, the entire process to recover hacked MSN account password has been sorted out.
In case, you have any doubt in these steps, it may create problems for you in future. You will never be able to solve the problem of how to recover hacked MSN account password. So, it must be your top priority to remove any doubt in this regard. You can contact any reliable third-party technical support agency to remove any doubts regarding recovering of hacked MSN account password. So, act before it gets too late.