How To Fix Pinterest Not Working On Mozilla Firefox
Every Internet people in the world has a habit of saving his preferred pictures preferred pictures and for achieving this task, Pinterest is the one application, which is dependably there for the help of customers. Now and again, it happens that the people, who utilize this application or extension in the Mozilla Firefox browser usually complain that the Pinterest Not loading in their browser.
Although this problems is facing by the majority of those people, who use Pinterest and Mozilla Firefox simultaneously, but now the good news is that the people can fix this complicated error with the assist of a few basic steps, which are mentioned below:
Reliable Help For Pinterest Not Working on Mozilla Firefox Error :
- Initially, you should check whether the similar issue is happening in the other browser or not. By this, you will get to know whether the problem is related with the Firefox browser or with the Pinterest
- Then, you need to make ensure that your Facebook account is connected with the Pinterest.
- Next, you should try to check whether the similar issue emerges in the safe mode of the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After that, you should try to firstly uninstall and after that, reinstall the Pinterest extension in the Firefox browser.
- Next, try to download and install a trustable antivirus software on your PC and output the browser.
- The next step is to clear the cache and remove everyone the cookies of the Firefox browser by exploring to its settings.
- The last step is to check whether the Mozilla Firefox browser is properly updated. If it is not
How to Add Pinterest Browser Button to Mozilla Firefox
Pinterest gives a browser button extension to make sticking simpler for web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Opera. In another tutorial, I discussed about adding Pin It catch to Google Chrome, which you may need to check if you are also a Chrome people. Now, we will perceive how to do that in Firefox.
Before starting, I should say that you can securely install and utilize the Pinterest browser catch extension since it is the official extension created by Pinterest. There may also be other third party extensions which guarantee to do the something but they may have protection or security issues, so be careful of such extensions.
Install Pinterest Browser Button in Firefox
Adding a Pin It catch to Firefox is as straightforward as the following steps:
- Step 1: Open your Firefox browser.
- Step 2: Go to Pinterest’s browser catch page at: https://about.pinterest.com/browser-button
The above page will consequently detect your web browser and show the installation button accordingly, for this situation it will show the installation button for Mozilla Firefox.
You should see a title “Pinterest browser button for Firefox”, and a catch below it with the Firefox logo.
- Step 3: Click Get our browser catch which will open little popup window like the following will be shown.
The popup window will ask you if you need to allow Pinterest to request that you to install the browser button extension on Firefox. Note that you are not installing the extension yet. Simply allowing Pinterest to open the extension installation exchange.
- Step 4: Click Allow. Popup windows open it will request that your authorization to install the Pin It catch add-on for Firefox.
Step 5: Click Install and the Pin It button will be installed in a almost no time.
Once the installation is finished, you will see the Pin it button has been installed effectively message and the Pin It button will show up on the privilege of your location bar.
At whatever point you visit a web page and need to pin something,you would now be able to utilize Pin It button to quickly pin the substance to your Pinterest account. Clicking the Pin It button will open the Choose a Pin to save window where you can choose the picture you might want to pin.
Just like the Chrome extension, Firefox extension will also add a Pin It button to pictures on any web page, which will be shown when you hover over the picture with the mouse cursor. If you don’t need that button to show up on images, you can disable it on the extension choices page that you can access by composing about:addons in your location bar. Select Extensions from the left route and discover the Pin It button extension from your extensions list. Click the Options button on the right of the extension section. You will see an choice that says Hide hovering Pin It buttons. Check it and restart Firefox.
I trust that you discovered this blog helpful and I will acknowledge whether you share it with your friends that you think would need to know how to manage with these type of issues.