How to check Yahoo Mail Storage Limit
Don’t know how to check storage size and limit in Yahoo Mail? Offering best tactics to fix:
Yahoo email account is associated with the various features and services in order to manage Yahoo Mail account instantly. It is also most popular for its ample size which is more than enough and when it comes to measure total size, it is available in 1 TB for a user of Yahoo email account in order to keep all the emails and other important documents, attachments, photos, and others. This is a page to help you in providing the actual way of checking storage size and limit in Yahoo mail comfortably. 1TB storage is quite enough for any Yahoo users that can keep all the important information at a single place.
Here are the simple methods on how to check storage size and limit in Yahoo Mail:
- First of all, you need to sign in your Yahoo email account on your device using an internet browser.
- Go to settings icon and go and click the accounts option and select the size from 1TB of storage which is the percentage of storage.
- Select the space available and easily identify storage size and you can delete old files attachments, photos and so on.
After that, if you feel like to send emails to a number of the clients But Yahoo Mail Not Responding fine, you should create a mail list to complete your task hassle-free.
Here are the simple methods to create a mailing list in Yahoo Mail:
- At first, log in your Yahoo email account and click on the settings button to select contacts option.
- Now select the contact that you want to add in the group together and then click on the contacts button.
- Choose a list of creating a new one by entering the name in the new list box and click the done button at the end of the task.
In case you are trying to forward emails using your Yahoo mail, but if Yahoo Mail Not Working fine, you should try our experience hand to fix the problem in no time.
Here are the simple methods to fix forwarding error in Yahoo Mail account simply:
- At first, sign in Yahoo email account using the Google Chrome Internet browser and select the settings gear icon.
- Select the toolbar of Yahoo Mail account and select the view all Yahoo settings and click on forwarding option.
- Click on the IMAP mail server and enter the correct email address and select the next button to enable forwarding tab.
- Enter the correct email address that will receive the forwarded email message and check out the send option to perform forwarding task successfully.
For other important help, you are always free to get in touch with Yahoo tech support team within a short span of the time.