Google Photos Not Responding
I don’t like to have a lot of storage but I always want all my pictures to be with me. So I use Google photos to back up every photo of mine or of all those which are left and clears a lot of space for a few more photos to be loaded. It is really an amazing app which I user rather than editors or say gallery. I also do a few filter editing in Google photos. I don’t know whether it was my bad luck or not but I got a notification which says Google Photos Not Responding. Well, then clearly understood that I m going through the problem of Google Photos Not Working, which needs a few ways to be fixed. We can’t say it’s hard but well I feel it bored.
Not just the android users but also the iPhone users find the notification of Google Photos Not Working on iPhone. And it is really a trauma which breaks head and doesn’t let you have glanced through few screenshots and other stuff. So read the ways below to solve this issue and it is so easy to do try it for and also do comment and tell what other blogs you expect from our side.
- Go to your Google photos app and remove multiple accounts if used.
- Secondly, check your internet connection
- Refresh the page
- And clear the space that is free up the MB that is mentioned.
- Empty the trash completely
- Make sure you also uninstall the app and reinstall it once in case of the inbuilt app you will have to go to the settings under which go to apps and there choose Google Photos and tap on force tap .
- Also, click on clear data and clear cache.
- Finally, you should also make sure you restart the device once. And connect to a good network connection.
Contact Google Customer Support Number
So this is the simply using which you can resolve the issue by yourself, in case if these don’t help you out. Even then you have another way to resolve it that is you can contact the Google customer support who will help you out with the solution. Mostly even after the above ways, you will not find this issue but still, if you do then you have to contact them once and go with the procedure. They will be available 24*7 all the days so contact them as per your timing.