How To Sign Up Yahoo Mail Account on Android App
Android is the feature of Google and this is the reason it is quite a user-friendly service to manage a different kind of webmail accounts as well. If you are using an Android device, you must have an app helps to access your Yahoo email account using correct email address and password. Thus, when it comes to singing up your Yahoo mail account on your android app you must have an account with it to perform the task within a short span of the time. It is so very easy to sign up your mail account using the correct email address and password. With this concept, you can become eligible to select the IMAP and SMTP mail server that will help you to send and receive emails from the clients without facing any trouble.
Sign Up Yahoo Mail Account on Android App:
There are the simple procedures when you are going to sign in up Yahoo email account on your person Android device. This kind of process is called an installing and configuring process help to add another email account without facing any challenge when you are already connected with the Yahoo email account. Sometimes the users view an error Yahoo Mail Not Working after sing up but to no again face the same error we are performing the task completely.
Follow the below instruction to sing up Yahoo on your person Android device:
• First of all, turn on your Android device and then go to the mail app to open.
• Now select add another account button and click on the email to enter the correct email address and password.
• Now press next button and then click on the next button and select the IMAP mail server.
• Enter the correct email address and port number and then move to the next.
• Select the SMTP mail server and enter the correct email address and enter the port number.
• Select the SSL mail server to and complete the process of syncing at the end of the task.
If still, Yahoo Mail Not Responding, you have the rights to get in touch with tech support team to get the issue fixed within a second at any time.