How to Recover Missing Email or Contact In Yahoo Mail
Have you lost contacts or emails on your Yahoo email account? Have you tried to fix this error instantly but you failed? You are at the best place where you can learn simple troubleshooting task to get the issue fixed in a very short span of the time. There are many users face the problems of not being able to recover their missing email and contacts in Yahoo email account. It is important to know that Yahoo understands the facts of the importance of your data that lets you retrieve your deleted or missing contacts and emails using the certain recovery steps. With this process, you can not only recover your contact but also you can recover whole deleted emails on your Yahoo email account simply.
Let’s learn on how to recover missing email or contact in Yahoo Mail:
In order to recover the missing contacts or email, you either go for recovering individual contacts or restoring emails from the backup point. But the concept of recovering missing emails or contact is completely different. So let’s check out how it helps instantly.
• First of all, launch an internet browser and visit Yahoo email account to sign in using correct email address and password.
• You may go to your Yahoo email account and click on the settings to select contact option.
• Now click on the delete contacts tab located in the left column and then move to the next.
• You can select the restore from back up option and then select the emails and contact to restore.
• Click on the done button and select the other option and click on restore from back up easily.
• Having completed the task, you can press the done button at the end of the task simply.
If you still face the problem and showing an error message that Yahoo Mail Not Working using correct email address and password, it would be a good idea to recover the password. To avoid confusion you can easily get in touch with tech support team instantly.
Related Sources :-