How to Remove Microsoft Account
Tips to Remove or Delete Your Microsoft Account Permanently
Different account need to be created in case an individual wishes to successfully operate his or her email IDs. For instance, for operating Gmail successfully one must possess Google account. Likewise, if anyone wants to operate Hotmail or Outlook.com, then, in this case, creation of Microsoft account is a mandatory step. Well, in some of the circumstances it becomes necessary to save your Microsoft account from the vicious circle of hackers. Sometimes an individual needs to learn how to remove Microsoft account. So, let’s see in what circumstances one needs to close Microsoft account.
Things to Do Before Delete/Remove Microsoft Account
Precautions need to be taken to close Microsoft account:
There are some precautions that are required to be taken before removing Microsoft account. Some of them are listed below:
- Do make an inspection and check if someone else is not trying to close your Microsoft account.
- If you are going to close your account, it signifies clearly that you will not be using Microsoft account and its allied services like hotmail.com, Outlook.com, and its other services as well.
So, take decision of closing your account after making a due consideration.
Steps of How to Remove Microsoft Account:
- First of all, head to your Microsoft account page. After that it will prompt you to sign in your account.
- In the next step, at least check thrice about deleting your Microsoft account. It will make you clear that this is the account which you wish to delete.
- Now, for closing your account it is quite necessary to sign in the same account you wish to close.
- After that once you sign in your Microsoft account go to close account section.
- Now, it will ask you different reasons citing why you wish to close your account. Select any one reason out of the given alternatives.
- Now, in the next step, you will be required to tick on a checklist after reading it completely.
- After ticking on checklist, it shows a tab which you will be required to select “Mark account for closure.
- Congratulations, your Microsoft account has been successfully removed.
In case, of any issue you can ask for assistance from a renowned third-party service provider. Likewise you can also learn how to setup Microsoft account.
Related Blogs :-