How to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number
Gmail is one of the most awesome email service providers that can bring a great experience to you. Its fast and reliable user interface makes it a great platform for communicating with the business users. It is really a great and effective platform that can help the users in quick communication. In spite of its rocking popularity it is not free from different kinds of glitches. One of the biggest problems that confront different users is that they forget their password from time to time. If this case, occurs with anyone then it becomes the sole priority to recover your password as soon as possible. So, here you will grab the steps related to how to recover Gmail password without phone number.
Steps to Recover Gmail Password Without Phone Number:
- Go to the official website of Gmail and enter your user Id or email Id.
- After that you can click on forgot your Gmail password.
- In the next step, your account will ask you to submit the last password you remember.
- If you are still facing the issues related to recovery of the password, you can submit your recovery email Id. As soon as you submit a recovery phone number, you will receive a link on your email Id. Click on that link and you are required to click on that link.
- As soon as you click on that link, you will be able to change your password.
- Enter a new password. Confirm the password once again.
- As soon as you change your password, you will be able to recover Gmail password without phone number.
In case of any difficulty you can take the assistance of Gmail customer service provider. And if you are in a hurry, you can also contact any reliable third-party service provider to root out all the issues regarding how to recover Gmail password without phone number.