How To Fix iTunes Not Showing Apps
Due to advancement in technology, various people are using media players so that they can fulfill their requirements of playing videos and listening music. I-tunes are also one of the most popular video players that were initiated by Apple to operate on Windows and Mac operating system. As technology is not perfect and there is two sides of every coin. So, sometimes I-tunes also confront some issues that contribute peculiar in initiating the issues of I-tunes not showing apps. Are you also confronting these turbulent issues? If yes, then don’t worry as anyone can sort out this issue of I-tunes not showing apps in a few seconds by having a glance at the following steps:
Steps to solve the issue of I-tunes not showing apps
- To sort out this issue, make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of I-tune. If it is not so, then you must make sure to download the latest version of I-tunes app.
- You can head over to I-tunes library and after that make sure to synchronize the available apps to your I-phone device.
- Make sure to download I my phone tunes fix to amend this troubling issue of I-tunes not showing app. Now launch it, after launching this software, all the issues related to I-tunes not working will be fixed properly.
- You can also try to restore I-tunes in the recovery mode. If you do this action it will definitely lead to the solution of this problem automatically.
- You can also try to uninstall I-tunes and then again reinstall it to fix the issue of I-tunes not showing apps.
After taking the above-mentioned steps if the issue of I-tunes not working is not solved then it is the right time to take Apple customer support or to a renowned third-party support to fix the issue related to I-tunes not working.