How to fix Error Code 924 in Google Play Store
Google play store is one of the best mechanisms to download different kinds of apps. But to our sheer dismay, it becomes quite difficult to operate Google play store sometimes as it confronts different issues sometimes. The very first issue is that sometimes Google play store shows error code 924. This error is directly related to Google play store and it becomes a sheer necessity to root out this error as soon as possible. So, let’s see how this error can be fixed and one can solve the issue related to Google play store not working.
Steps related to solve the issues related to Error code 924:
If Google play store is showing error code 924 then you can have some fixes regarding the issue.
- Whenever you confront any such error try to root out the issue by clearing cache and data. Once you take this step, you can root out this issue in order related to error code 924.
- For clearing cache and data directly go to menu and settings.
- Now go directly to the applications and head over to the applications data.
- In the next step you can choose Google play store app and then click on clear cache and cookies.
- In case still the issue related to Google play store is not sorted out, then try to make a factory reset of your Google play store app. Sometimes this action makes the things quite perfect.
- You can also try to uninstall Google play store app and then once after uninstalling the app try to reinstall the app as soon as possible.
- In case, you are still not able to solve the issues related to error code 924, then it is the right time to seek the assistance of Google customer support and also you can go for taking a reliable third-party support in order to fix error code 924 in Google play store.