How to Add a Second Hotmail Account to iPhone
In the modern world, the life of people revolves at an extremely fast pace. Moreover, smart technology has eased the burden of people and they are easily communicating at a fast pace. Email accounts have also contributed a lot in making the communication quite fast. In fact, the users of Hotmail relish this account for speeding up the communication. I-phone users also love to make use of Hotmail account on their phone. But the dilemma with most of the users is that they get confused regarding how to add a second Hotmail account to I-phone.
Steps to add a second Hotmail account to I-phone:
- Open your I-phone and click on settings. Here you will see an account and information section simply go there and click it.
- After that, enter your login credentials of Hotmail account after going to the official page of outlook.com and click on next.
- Now, to add second Hotmail account to your I-phone, it is mandatory to provide permission to your I-phone to access your data.
- Now, you can add second Hotmail account to your I-phone by performing the necessary measures regarding it. After that make it a point to get your contacts, calendar, and reminder all aligned with your Hotmail account.
- Once you accomplish these steps effectively, you will successfully add your second Hotmail account to I-phone.
Different issues like to unblock Hotmail account and to recover Hotmail password without phone number can be sorted out by adding second Hotmail account to I-phone.
In case you accomplish any problems regarding how to add a second Hotmail account to I-phone, then it is quite essential to acquire third-party support in this regard.
Related Blogs :-