Google Photos Not Working
May it be hiding, editing or sharing I prefer Google Photos. And it really reduces unwanted memory and it also creates movies and animation on its own which sometimes goes very lovely and mostly I save them out. And use it a GIF in WhatsApp or in any other social media. At times I face the issue of Google Photos Not Working, so in the beginning stage, I was so confused about how to fix it or should I contact the Google customer service.
I have found ways for both Google Photos Not Working on iPhone and also for Google Photos Not Responding in Android. So it is a simple way to resolve it just follow the steps carefully. And you won’t lose any data in this process.
Way to fix Google photos in Android
- Go to settings in your device
- In that, you will find the option of apps or application manage
- Then you have to scroll down and you will find the option of Google photos
- Just click on it and then you will find an option of force stop, clear cache and also of clear data.
- Click on clear data, but remember this will remove your account for the app and the app will remain as a new one.
- You have to use your Gmail and log in again to use Google photos but it doesn’t delete any photos.
Ways to fix Google photos in iPhone
- The first step is that you have to uninstall the app if you face any issue.
- You must go to the App store in your device and then you have to search for the Google photos app and install it in your device.
- After installing just turn off your phone once and then switch it on after a few minutes.
- And you should also make sure whether the internet connection is perfect without any problem, because even it may play a major role.
How to back before fixing the issue
- Open your Google photos app may it be android or on iPhone.
- Then click on the icon in the top left side then you will find a list just click on settings option in it and then you will find the option of back up and sync.
- Just enable it and you will be asked about the data limit so choose unlimited if you are going to uninstall now, else fix a limit such as 30 or 20 or 10 MB as per your convenience.