Bellsouth Not Working
Bellsouth Email powered by AT&T communication is the most authentic email that is widely used across the entire world by different users. Bellsouth offers user friendly interface that make it quite great option to send or receive emails. But on the other hand, this great option is not free from errors. At different time Bellsouth email users confront different issues related to confront some specific issues that create various issues. One of the most peculiar issues in this regard is Bellsouth not working on I-phone. To fix this issue is certainly necessary; otherwise it will lead to some other complicated issues. So, let’s see how this problem can be fixed.
Steps to resolve Bell south not working on iPhone: –
Bellsouth email may not be working on your IPhone due to one of many technical issues. Let’s have a look at these one by one.
- Server setting in your Bellsouth account may be incorrect, due to which your email may not work on IPhone.
- One possible reason is human error, username and password may get incorrect input. So please make sure you are entering correct username and password.
- Incorrect IMAP/POP settings may also result in your BellSouth email account not working.
- To correct all these setting related issues, let’s open the General Settings of your IPhone.
- Reset all the setting related to your email account.
- After resetting tap to Accounts and tap on your Bellsouth account.
- Check all the server related configurations of your account, if these are not correct than please update these.
So, these are some of the steps that can lead to the solution of Bellsouth not working. In case, you confront any issues in the above-mentioned steps, then taking a reliable third-party assistance is great option in this regard. There technical experts will understand your troubling issues and will tell you the ways to solve it.
Related Blogs :-