How to Recover PayPal Account Password
Modern age is also termed as digital age as there are so many advanced technologies that has made the lives of human beings quite easy. Now, doing financial transactions has become so much easy as it was never in the past. Now, there is no need that you should go the bank and then transfer money to the lender or receiver’s account. In fact, now people feel more secured and safer while doing online monetary transactions. There is different medium of sending and receiving money and make it secure. But as of now PayPal is considered to the safest account as it has its own security measures which prevent any chances of fraud. But sometimes users tend to come across with some glitches that are associated with this wonderful account. They tend to forget their PayPal account password. So, have you ever come across with such an issue? If yes, then have a glance at some of the steps regarding how to recover PayPal account password.
Steps to recover PayPal account password:
- First of all, select any web browser of your choice for instance Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc. and go to official login page of your PayPal account.
- After that first of all enter the user name of your account and now will be required to enter the password.
- As the issue is that you don’t remember your password, don’t worry you can select the option” I am not able to login as I forgot my password”.
- Now it will once again ask you to enter your user name as well as the mobile number which is registered with your PayPal account.
- After that you will receive one-time password or a 6-digit code on that registered mobile number.
- Now you have to enter the received one-time password or 6-digit code in the blank field.
- Once, you entered it successfully, you are able to reset your password.
- Enter your new and strong password.
- Confirm it again and save the changes.
- Congratulations, now you are free to access your PayPal account with your new password.
Contact PayPal Customer Support Team
If you confront any issue in completing the above-mentioned steps, then there is no need to worry as you can contact any PayPal customer support or an authentic third-party service provider to learn the process regarding how to recover PayPal account password.